Your leprechauns will love this bright, creamy layered pudding dessert.
Ingredients 16 Servings
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (18 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup English toffee bits, such as Heath® Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
- 1 Pour milk into large bowl. Stir in food color. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 2 Layer crushed cookies, toffee bits and pudding mixture in 3-quart bowl, beginning and ending with crushed cookies.
- 3 Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Sprinkle with additional toffee bits, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner