Vanilla is the star in this velvety dessert. Fresh berries add a splash of color that's sure to brighten any table.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tub (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker or vanilla crumb crust (6 ounces)
- 1 Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended and smooth.
- 2 Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- 3 Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish with fresh strawberries or serve with Easy Strawberry Sauce (recipe follows), if desired. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner