Ingredients 10 Servings
- 1 container (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- McCormick® Neon Food Colors & Egg Dye
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 box (10 count) vanilla cream-filled log-shaped cakes (such as Twinkies)
- Chocolate frosting (for printing on cookies)
- 10 oval-shaped cookies (such as Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies)
- 1 Tint frosting green with 3 drops each blue and yellow Neon food color. Set aside. Place coconut in resealable plastic bag. Add 6 drops each blue and yellow Neon food color; shake until coconut is evenly tinted.
- 2 Frost cakes with green frosting. Sprinkle with green coconut for grass.
- 3 For the "tombstones", place chocolate frosting in small plastic bag. Snip off a tiny corner of the bag. Squeeze out the letters "RIP" onto each cookie. Place cookie into one end of each cake. Arrange cakes on serving platter to create a graveyard.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Fun Garnish: Sprinkle crushed chocolate sandwich cookies around tombstones for "dirt".