Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Garlic, Herb and Black Pepper and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups refrigerated or frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 Mix eggs, milk and Seasoning in large bowl until well blended. Stir in cheese and bacon. Spray inside of 6-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Spread hash browns evenly on bottom.
- 2 Pour egg mixture into slow cooker. Sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired. Cover.
- 3 Cook 2 1/2 hours on HIGH or 4 to 4 1/2 hours on LOW or until eggs are set.
Tips and Tricks
Customize your egg casserole by stirring in up to 2 cups of "add-ins" such as chopped bell peppers, tomatoes or zucchini. You can substitute cooked sausage or diced ham for bacon, swap out the potatoes and use cubed Italian bread instead.