Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 cup Thai Kitchen® Sweet Red Chili Sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 baby bok choy, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, seeded and cut into large pieces
- 2 packages (8.8 ounces each) naan (4 pieces)
- 1 Mix 1/2 cup of the chili sauce, peanut butter and soy sauce in small bowl until smooth. Mix remaining 1/2 cup chili sauce and 1 tablespoon of the oil in small bowl.
- 2 Grill vegetables and fruit over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally and brushing with chili sauce and oil mixture. Brush naan lightly with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Grill over medium-low heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on both sides.
- 3 Spread peanut butter mixture evenly on each naan. Cut vegetables and fruit into bite-size pieces. Divide evenly among each naan.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and chopped fresh mint, if desired.