Kick off game day with a touchdown-worthy dip, loaded with ground bison meat, tomatoes and cheese. Bring it all together with the heat of McCormick® Hot Chili Seasoning Mix. Garnish with sour cream and peppers and get the snacking started with tortilla chips.
Ingredients 20 Servings
- 1 pound ground bison
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Hot Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (8 ounces) processed cheese product , such as Velveeta®, cubed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- 1 Brown meat and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning Mix and tomatoes. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese. Simmer 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 3 Spoon into serving bowl. Top with sour cream and jalapeño. Serve with tortilla chips.