Okay honey, this is how we do sweet potatoes. Tossed in a savory-sweet mixture of McCormick® All Purpose Sunshine Seasoning, nutty sliced almonds and maple syrup these oven-roasted sweet potato wedges come out roasty-toasty delicious. Add a smoky vegan mayo-based dip and... Okay honey, this is how we do sweet potatoes. Tossed in a savory-sweet mixture of McCormick® All Purpose Sunshine Seasoning, nutty sliced almonds and maple syrup these oven-roasted sweet potato wedges come out roasty-toasty delicious. Add a smoky vegan mayo-based dip and they're ready to share with the ones you love. Created in partnership with Tabitha Brown. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Salt Free Sunshine by Tabitha Brown All Purpose Seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Whisk mayonnaise, green onion, 1 teaspoon of the Sunshine Seasoning, Chipotle Chili Pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 Mix oil, syrup and remaining Sunshine Seasoning in large bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the mixture; set aside. Add sweet potato wedges to remining syrup mixture in large bowl; toss to coat. Arrange sweet potato wedges in single layer on large parchment-lined baking pan.
- 3 Roast potato wedges 20 minutes. Add almonds to reserved syrup mixture, stirring until well blended. Remove sweet potatoes from oven. Flip wedges and drizzle with syrup and almond mixture. Roast 10 minutes longer or until tender and lightly browned. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with chipotle aioli for dipping.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner