Add more veggies to your family's diet by including grated carrot and zucchini in their meat loaf. Use ground turkey to slash the calories and fat. Photo credit: Jenny Flake from Picky Palate.
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix turkey, bread crumbs, carrot, zucchini, egg and seasonings in large bowl.
- 2 Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Pour ketchup over top.
- 3 Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until meat loaf is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Substitution Tip: Prepare as directed, using 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt in place of the garlic powder and salt.