Balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, minced garlic and basil make a tasty glaze which turns ordinary pork chops into an extraordinary meal. Photo credit: Sandy Coughlin from Reluctant Entertainer.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Mix seasonings in small bowl. Coat pork chops evenly on both sides with seasoning mixture.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once. Remove from skillet.
- 3 Stir stock, vinegar and sugar into skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer about 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Return pork chops to skillet. Spoon glaze over pork chops and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner