Ingredients 16 (1 bar) Servings
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Small Batch Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 35 vanilla wafers)
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 Mix peanut butter and butter in large bowl until well blended. Add sugars and vanilla; stir until blended and smooth. Stir in vanilla wafer crumbs and chocolate chips.
- 2 Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Press 1/2 of the dough into even layer pan. Pat remaining dough on parchment or wax paper into 8-inch square. Gently spread ice cream over layer on pan. Flip 8-inch square layer onto top of ice cream. Peel back parchment paper. Cover with foil.
- 3 Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 2 to 3 minutes to allow ice cream to soften slightly. Cut into 16 bars. Wrap each in plastic wrap. Store in freezer.
TIPS AND TRICKS
To make a nut-free cookie dough, replace the peanut butter with 1/2 cup marshmallow creme.