Refrigerated pie crusts and canned cherry pie filling make these mini desserts a snap to prepare. An almond crumb topping makes them special.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- Mini Cherry Pies
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts, (2 crusts)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. For the Mini Cherry Pies, unroll crusts on lightly floured surface. Using a 3 1/2-inch round cutter, cut out 6 rounds from each crust. Re-roll scraps as necessary. Press dough rounds into muffin pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2 Mix cherry pie filling and almond extract in large bowl. Divide evenly among crusts.
- 3 For the Topping, toss almonds and butter in medium bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and spices; toss to coat. Sprinkle evenly over cherry filling.
- 4 Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner