A frittata is an Italian version of an omelet. They are wonderful for breakfast or an elegant brunch. Zucchini and Tomato Frittata combines savory seasonings with fresh garden vegetables for a delightful dish.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, then into 1/4-inch slices (2 cups)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Minced Onions
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Heat oil in large ovenproof nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add zucchini; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add tomato, minced onion, garlic powder, seasoned salt, thyme leaves and pepper; cook and stir 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- 2 Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over vegetables in skillet. Cover and cook without stirring 5 to 7 minutes or until eggs are just set on bottom.
- 3 Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner