Buttery cinnamon crumb topping is the crowning glory to this flavorful cake that starts with a simple cake mix. Photo credit: Christi Johnstone from Love From The Oven
Ingredients 24 Servings
- Cinnamon Crumb Topping
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 1 package (2-layer size) Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Topping, mix flour, sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add melted butter; toss with spatula until large crumbs form. Stir in nuts. Set aside.
- 2 For the Cake, beat cake mix, egg, sour cream, butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or just until mixed.
- 3 Spread evenly in greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with topping mixture.
- 4 Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cake pulls away from sides of pan. Cool on wire rack.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner