Ingredients 1 Servings
- Rimming Sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 10 drops McCormick® Black Food Color
- Marshmallow Eyeballs
- 1 large marshmallow
- 2 drops McCormick® Black Food Color
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup cold club soda
- 1 For the Rimming Sugar, mix sugar and vanilla on a small plate. Add food color; mix until sugar is evenly tinted. Wet rim of beverage glass with water. Dip rim of glass into black sugar to lightly coat.
- 2 For the Marshmallow Eyeballs, cut marshmallow crosswise in half. Place 1 drop food color in center of cut-side of each marshmallow half.
- 3 Fill cocktail shaker two-thirds full with ice. Add cream, simple syrup, vodka and vanilla; shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into rimmed beverage glass. Top with club soda. Garnish with Marshmallow Eyeballs. Serve immediately.
Tips & Tricks
For an easy simple syrup, mix together 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water in a microwavable measuring cup Microwave for 1 minute. Stir to dissolve sugar. Cool before using. Makes enough syrup to prepare 6 cocktails.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.