Delicious as a dip with tortilla chips or as a spread in tortilla wraps. Photo credit: Joanne Bruno from Eats Well with Others.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package McCormick® Vegetable Dip Mix
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 1/2 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 Stir sour cream, mayonnaise, Seasoning Mix and red pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in cheese, corn and chiles. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate 1 hour. Stir before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner