Ingredients which define Mediterranean cooking – basil, oregano, rosemary, garlic, fennel and tomatoes – add vibrant flavor to mild salmon.
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Crushed Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 medium fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- grape tomatoes
- Lemon wedges
- 1 Mix seasonings in medium bowl. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons over salmon. Reserve remaining seasoning mixture in bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Place salmon, skin-side up, in skillet. Cook 5 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, add sugar and remaining 2 teaspoons oil to reserved seasoning mixture; mix well. Add fennel and tomatoes; toss to coat. Turn salmon fillets. Place fennel mixture around salmon in skillet. Cook 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner