Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Oregano, Ground Mediterranean
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Crushed Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 medium fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- grape tomatoes
- Lemon wedges
- 1 Mix seasonings in medium bowl. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons over salmon. Reserve remaining seasoning mixture in bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Place salmon, skin-side up, in skillet. Cook 5 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, add sugar and remaining 2 teaspoons oil to reserved seasoning mixture; mix well. Add fennel and tomatoes; toss to coat. Turn salmon fillets. Place fennel mixture around salmon in skillet. Cook 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
TIPS AND TRICKS
To prepare in a cast-iron skillet: Cook salmon, skin-side up, in 12-inch cast iron skillet on medium heat 3 minutes. Continue as directed. (Not recommended if cooking on a glass top range.)