Chicken smothered in a creamy tomato sauce is one of Hungary's classic dishes. Hot Hungarian Paprika adds sweet pepper flavor with a bit of heat.
- 1 1/2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Gourmet™ All Natural Hot Hungarian Paprika, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup fat free half-and-half
- 1 Season chicken with 1 teaspoon of the paprika, sea salt and pepper.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes or until browned, turning once. Remove chicken. Add onion to skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- 3 Stir in tomatoes and remaining 2 teaspoons paprika. Bring to boil. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in half-and-half; cook 1 minute. Serve chicken over noodles and sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner