Steep orange slices studded with cloves, cranberries and cinnamon sticks in sweet white wine and tart cranberry juice to create the perfect, delicately balanced holiday refreshment. Photo credit: Caroline Edwards from Chocolate and Carrots.
Ingredients 6 (1-cup) Servings
- 1 orange
- 16 McCormick Gourmet™ All Natural Whole Cloves
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) sweet white wine, such as Moscato or Riesling
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- orange juice
- 2 McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Saigon Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cut orange into 8 wedges. Press 2 cloves into each wedge. Set aside.
- 2 Mix wine, cranberry juice, cranberries, liqueur, cinnamon sticks and vanilla in large pitcher until well blended. Add orange wedges.
- 3 Refrigerate 3 hours or until ready to serve. Serve in ice-filled glasses, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner