Ingredients 4 Servings
- Asian Slaw
- 1 package (12 ounces) shredded Asian slaw
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced jalapeño pepper, half-moon slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen® Premium Fish Sauce
- Sriracha Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 pound 80% lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 For the Asian Slaw, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Let stand 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- 2 For the Sriracha Mayonnaise, mix mayonnaise and Sriracha in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3 For the Burgers, mix ground beef and seasonings until well blended. Shape into 4 patties. Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- 4 Serve burgers on rolls topped with Asian Slaw, cilantro and mint. Serve with Sriracha Mayonnaise.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Substitution Tip: If shredded Asian slaw is unavailable, substitute 4 cups shredded Napa cabbage and 1/2 cup each shredded carrots and thinly sliced celery. Or use shredded coleslaw.