From the fresh, seasonal vegetables and savory bacon, to robust McCormick® seasonings like Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Parsley and Crushed Red Pepper, (that’s a #5, #6, #9 and #0 if you’re cooking with THE TEN, by McCormick®), flavor takes center stage i... From the fresh, seasonal vegetables and savory bacon, to robust McCormick® seasonings like Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Parsley and Crushed Red Pepper, (that’s a #5, #6, #9 and #0 if you’re cooking with THE TEN, by McCormick®), flavor takes center stage in this impressive, holiday-ready quiche recipe. Created in partnership with Keke Palmer. Read More Read Less
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, (from 14.1-ounce package)
bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled (about 1 cup)
- turkey bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided (optional)
- 4 large eggs
- unsweetened, plain non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Place oven rack in lowest position. Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add vegetables, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 5 minutes until softened. Remove from heat.
- 2 Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate. Layer vegetable mixture, bacon and cheese in pie crust. Whisk eggs, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and crushed red pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Pour egg mixture over filling in pie crust.
Bake on lowest oven rack 40 to 45 minutes until set and knife inserted in center comes out clean. If necessary, after 15 to 20 minutes of baking, cover crust with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Test Kitchen Tip:For a Low-Carb Pie Crust: Mix 2 cups almond flour, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder and 1/3 cup unsalted butter in medium bowl until dough forms. Press into bottom of a 9-inch pie plate sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Blind bake crust in preheated 325 F oven 10 minutes. Prepare recipe as directed using low-carb crust in place of store-bought crust.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner