You won't be able to wait for Easter dinner with this super tasty baked ham recipe. Red pepper jelly blended with orange peel, cinnamon, ginger and ground cloves add a sweet and spicy twist to this orange juice ham glaze.
Ingredients 20 Servings
- 1 bone-in spiral-cut ham, (about 8 pounds)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup red pepper jelly
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Cloves
- 1 Preheat oven to 325°F. Place ham, cut-side down, in large roasting pan. Pour stock into pan.
- 2 Mix red pepper jelly, orange peel and juice, and spices in small bowl until well blended. Brush 1/2 of the pepper jelly mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so glaze can reach middle of ham. Cover loosely with foil.
- 3 Bake 1 hour, basting occasionally. Remove foil. Brush with remaining pepper jelly mixture. Bake 45 minutes longer. Serve ham with pan drippings.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner