Short on time? Don’t skimp on flavor. These tuna melts are on the table in under 15 minutes. Swap mayonnaise for McCormick® Tartar Sauce in the tuna fish mixture for a tangy twist. Scoop onto two English muffins with tomato, shredded Cheddar cheese and lettuce. Then let the oven do the work … and dig in!
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 large tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 2 English muffins, halved
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) white albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Tartar Sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 Preheat oven to broil on high. Place tomato slices on one side of large, shallow, foil-lined baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Place muffin halves, cut side up, on other side of pan. Set aside.
- 2 Mix tuna, tartar sauce and celery in medium bowl until blended. Mound tuna salad evenly onto tomato slices. Top with cheese.
- 3 Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffins are lightly toasted. Place lettuce on toasted muffins. Top with tomato-tuna melt.