Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Gluten Free Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 ears corn, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Mix Seasoning Mix, oil and lime juice in small bowl until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons for brushing. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread steak and vegetables onto skewers.
- 3 Broil or grill over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until steak is desired doneness and vegetable are tender, turning occasionally. Brush with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Read labels of all recipe ingredients to ensure all are gluten-free.
If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with steak and vegetables. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.