Fall’s favorite fruits unite to make this comfort dessert extra special. Using Super Spice cinnamon in both the fruit mixture and the topping gives the dish a rich, deep flavor.
Servings: 6 (3/4 cup)
- Apple and Pear Filling
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 firm ripe pears, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- Streusel Topping:
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Filling, toss apple and pear slices with lemon juice and vanilla in large bowl. Mix cornstarch and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle over fruit; toss to coat well. Spoon into 11x7-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 2 For the Topping, mix brown sugar, flour, oats and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- 3 Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is golden brown.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner