A sachet of fragrant McCormick® spices – cinnamon, clove and allspice – infuses this holiday cocktail with some of the season's most-loved flavors. Rim glasses with chopped peanuts and caramel sauce before serving.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 4 McCormick® Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Allspice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Cloves
- 6 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder, divided
- 1/2 cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups caramel vodka
- 2/3 cup jarred caramel sauce, divided
- 1 Place cinnamon sticks, allspice and cloves in coffee filter or double layer of cheesecloth. Tie with butcher twine to form a sachet. Place spice sachet, apple cider and 1 teaspoon of the sea salt in 3-quart slow cooker. Cover.
- 2 Cook 1 hour on HIGH or 2 hours on LOW.
- 3 Meanwhile, place peanuts and remaining 1/2 teaspoon sea salt in food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Place peanut mixture on shallow plate; set aside.
- 4 Remove spice sachet from cider mixture. Stir in vanilla and caramel vodka.
- 5 To serve, pour 2 tablespoons of the caramel sauce on shallow plate. Dip rim of each mug in caramel sauce, allowing excess to drip off. Gently dip or roll rim in crushed peanuts to coat. Ladle beverage into mug. Gently stir in 1 tablespoon caramel sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner