Spicy fajita flavor and ooey-gooey cheese for the win! Load up tortilla chips with a creamy, peppery dip that comes to life with McCormick® White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix combined with chile verde and beans. Scoop until satisfied. That’s a win/win.
Ingredients 32 Servings
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) cannellini beans (white kidney beans), drained and mashed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 package McCormick® White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients, except Monterey Jack cheese, in large bowl until well blended.
- 2 Spread bean mixture in glass pie plate sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3 Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with additional sliced jalapeño peppers, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.