Create your FlavorProfile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your FlavorProfile.
Weeknight dinners call for convenient side dishes, like Zatarain’s Mexican Rice with Pinto Beans. Loaded with the bold flavors of garlic, onion and red and green bell pepper, it makes a savory side to chicken, beef and pork, or a hearty meal all on its own. Prepped in the microwave or on the stove, it’s sure to be a family favorite.
• Long grain rice and pinto beans seasoned with a carefully crafted blend of onion, garlic and a hint of tomato
• Enjoy it as an entrée or side dish paired with your favorite protein
• Prepare on the stovetop or in the microwave
• Gluten-free, no artificial flavors and no MSG
• 3 grams of fiber per serving
ENRICHED LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE (RICE, IRON, NIACIN, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, FOLIC ACID), PINTO BEANS, ONION, SALT, GARLIC, TOMATO, SPICES (INCLUDING ANNATTO, TURMERIC), TAPIOCA MALTODEXTRIN, SUGAR, YEAST EXTRACT, RED & GREEN BELL PEPPER, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BROWN SUGAR & NATURAL FLAVOR.
1/3 cup dry mix (65g) = 1 cup prepared