Weeknight dinners call for convenient side dishes, like Zatarain’s Mexican Rice with Pinto Beans. Loaded with the bold flavors of garlic, onion and red and green bell pepper, it makes a savory side to chicken, beef and pork, or a hearty meal all on its own. Prepped in the microwave or on the stove, it’s sure to be a family favorite.
• Long grain rice and pinto beans seasoned with a carefully crafted blend of onion, garlic and a hint of tomato
• Enjoy it as an entrée or side dish paired with your favorite protein
• Prepare on the stovetop or in the microwave
• Gluten-free, no artificial flavors and no MSG
• 3 grams of fiber per serving