STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 1 3/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 1 3/4 cups hot water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
ENRICHED LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE (RICE, IRON, NIACIN, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, FOLIC ACID), ORZO PASTA (ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WHEAT BRAN, TOMATO), SALT, GARLIC, SUGAR, ONION, YEAST EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, RED AND GREEN BELL PEPPER, SPICES (INCLUDING TURMERIC, RED PEPPER, CHILI PEPPER, PAPRIKA), NATURAL FLAVOR, BROWN SUGAR & EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA.
1/3 cup dry mix (59g) = 1 cup prepared
This tasted great to me, for one I like the salty flavor but I didn't add butter, also if you find it to be too salty putting it into a strainer will work although you remove much of the flavor, overall I prefer this brand to others that I have purchased I will buy again.
Frances | March 31, 2017 |
Do you love Salt? As in do you just beat salt from the box or enjoy salt licks? Then this rice pilaf is for you! 800mg of high blood pressure inducing saltiness never before seen on earth. Horrible.
Richard Anderson | July 11, 2016 |