Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
Add 1 lb. of cooked boneless skinless chicken to complete your meal.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. BROWN 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Mix 2 1/4 cups water, Rice Mix, cooked chicken and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 3-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 cups hot water, Rice Mix, 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch cubes, and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 17 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Onion, Garlic, Red & Green Bell Pepper, Spices (Including Paprika, Parsley, Red Pepper, Chili Pepper, Turmeric), Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Brown Sugar, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor & Citric Acid.