1 pkg. Rice Mix
1 lb. ground beef
1 tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil (optional)
2 ½ cups water
Add 1 lb. cooked ground beef to complete your meal.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. BROWN 1 lb. ground beef in 3-quart saucepan. Drain fat.
2. STIR 2 ½ cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. vegetable or olive oil (optional) into saucepan until well blended.
3. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
4. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 ½ cups hot water, Rice Mix, 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained, and 1 tbsp. vegetable or olive oil (optional) in 2 ½ quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 16 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed.
Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
Caution: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Nutritional Information (Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry mix (38g))
- 130 Calories
- 0.5g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 510.0mg Sodium
- 29g Carbohydrates
- 1g Fiber
- 0g Sugar
- 3g Protein
UPC Code (Size)
Create your Flavor Profile
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
Already have an account? Login.