1 pkg. Rice Mix
1 lb. ground beef
1 tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil (optional)
2 ½ cups water
Add 1 lb. cooked ground beef to complete your meal.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. BROWN 1 lb. ground beef in 3-quart saucepan. Drain fat.
2. STIR 2 ½ cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. vegetable or olive oil (optional) into saucepan until well blended.
3. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
4. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 ½ cups hot water, Rice Mix, 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained, and 1 tbsp. vegetable or olive oil (optional) in 2 ½ quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 16 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed.
Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
Caution: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
ENRICHED LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE (RICE, IRON, NIACIN, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, FOLIC ACID), ONION, SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, GARLIC, RED & GREEN BELL PEPPER, YEAST EXTRACT, SPICES (INCLUDING RED PEPPER & PAPRIKA).
1/4 cup dry mix (38g) = Makes 1 cup prepared