Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 2 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Broccoli, Salt, Onion, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Garlic, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Spices (Including Turmeric, Red Pepper), Brown Sugar, Citric Acid & Natural Flavor.