Create your FlavorProfile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your FlavorProfile.
Try dressing up Zatarain’s Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix with sliced mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and grilled chicken for a light and refreshing meal, perfect for any time of year.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. SIMMER 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. MIX 2 1/4 cups hot water, Rice Mix and 1 tbsp. butter or margarine (optional) in 2 1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 18 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
ENRICHED LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE (RICE, IRON, NIACIN,THIAMINE MONONITRATE, FOLIC ACID), WILD RICE, ONION, SALT, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE (FLAVOR ENHANCER), YEAST EXTRACT, SOY SAUCE (HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SALT), GARLIC, SPICES (INCLUDING RED PEPPER), SUGAR, HYDROLYZED CORN GLUTEN & SOY PROTEIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, TURMERIC, AND DISODIUM INOSINATE & GUANYLATE (FLAVOR ENHANCERS).
1/3 cup dry mix (66g) = 1 cup prepared