Try this exciting combination of marinated steak strips served over a crisp bed of salad greens and pepper strips.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/4 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 6 cups assorted salad greens
- 1 each red and yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 sliced green onion
- 1 Mix first 6 ingredients in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 2 Place salad greens on large serving platter. Set aside.
- 3 Heat large skillet on high heat. Add steak and marinade; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until steak is no longer pink.
- 4 Arrange steak over salad greens. Top with bell pepper strips and green onions. Serve with guacamole and tortilla chips, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner