Tossed in a light cream sauce seasoned with McCormick® spices and herbs, penne, chicken and broccoli hit the spot in this classic pasta dish.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 8 ounces uncooked multigrain penne pasta
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen small broccoli florets
- 1 cup fat free half-and-half
- 4 ounces Neufchâtel cheese (1/3 less fat than cream cheese), cubed
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Marjoram Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
grated Parmesan cheese
- grated Asiago cheese
- 1 Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- 2 Meanwhile, bring half-and-half to simmer in medium saucepan on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cream cheese, marjoram, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, and sea salt; whisk until cheese is melted and sauce is well blended. Add chicken; simmer until heated through.
- 3 Place pasta and broccoli in large serving bowl. Spoon sauce evenly over pasta mixture. Toss gently to coat well. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner