Make this restaurant favorite at home. It's made even more decadently delicious with a hint of raspberry in the cake and a Raspberry Sauce to serve alongside.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- Easy Raspberry Molten Cakes:
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 6 tablespoons flour
- Raspberry Sauce (recipe follows)
- Raspberry Sauce:
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen raspberries in juice, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Butter 6 (6-ounce) custard cups or soufflé dishes. Place on baking sheet.
- 2 Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in raspberry flavor and vanilla. Stir in sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and yolk. Stir in flour. Pour batter into prepared custard cups.
- 3 Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand 1 minute. Carefully loosen edges with small knife. Invert cakes onto serving plates.
- 4 For the Raspberry Sauce, mix raspberries and raspberry extract until well blended. Serve with cakes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner