Double up on the peanut flavor in this rich chocolate cookie with peanut butter chips and chopped peanuts.
Ingredients 24 Servings
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in peanut butter chips and peanuts.
- 2 Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until cookies are set. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner