Seasoned with a host of McCormick® spices and a touch of brown sugar, these wings grill up crispy and juicy. Toss with your favorite chicken wing sauce and serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Onion Powder
McCormick® Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Toss wings with oil in large bowl. Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over wings; toss to coat well.
- 2 Grill wings over medium-high heat 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through, turning frequently. Toss grilled wings with your favorite sauce, such as Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce, Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q, or Brown Sugar Bourbon Wing Glaze.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner