Almond extract and pale ale join cilantro in a cocktail brightened with fresh squeezed lemon juice – perfect any time of year. Photo credit: Amy Johnson from She Wears Many Hats.
Servings: 6 (1 cup)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 2 cups seltzer water
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) pale ale
- 1 Mix sugar and cilantro in 2-quart pitcher with wooden spoon until cilantro is crushed. Add lemon juice, ice and extract; stir until most of the sugar is dissolved
- 2 Stir in seltzer and ale; mix well. Pour into beverage glasses. Serve immediately
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner