Create an anytime fiesta with chicken, fresh vegetables, tortillas and south-of-the-border seasonings like cilantro and cumin.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Onions
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper , cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 Mix juices, oil, and seasonings in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 2 Cook and stir chicken in large heated skillet on medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet. Add bell pepper, onion and reserved marinade; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Return chicken to skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 3 Spoon chicken mixture into warm tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner