Reminiscent of pot pie, this dish combines chicken and vegetables with McCormick® ONE Seasoning Mix - thyme, rosemary, black pepper. Made in a single skillet (so easy!) it’s on the table in 20 minutes.
- 1 package Creamy Chicken and Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups cut-up fresh vegetables
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until browned. Remove from skillet.
- 2 Add remaining butter and vegetables to skillet. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
- 3 Stir in Seasoning Mix and milk. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat; simmer until slightly thickened and chicken is heated through.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•Use vegetables such as green beans, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus.
•Don’t have thinly sliced chicken breast? Make your own using regular chicken breasts. Slice chicken breasts in half horizontally into two even pieces. If necessary, place chicken breasts in resealable bag and pound gently with a meat mallet until desired thickness.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner