Enhance a devil's food cake mix with semi-sweet chocolate chips and a rich Chocolate Glaze and you will have a dessert good enough for company. By varying the flavoring extract you can make a different cake every time.
Ingredients 16 Servings
- 1 package (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Cake, mix cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and 1 tablespoon vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
- 2 Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely.
- 3 Meanwhile, for the Glaze, mix sugar, milk and butter in small saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon vanilla until chocolate is melted. Spoon glaze over cooled cake.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner