Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, plus more for greasing dishes
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Butter 6 (6-ounce) custard cups or soufflé dishes. Place on baking sheet.
- 2 Microwave butter and chocolate in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in instant coffee and vanilla. Stir in 1 cup of the sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and yolk. Stir in flour and cinnamon. Pour batter into prepared custard cups.
- 3 Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Meanwhile, beat cream and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until firm peaks form. Refrigerate whipped cream until ready to serve.
- 4 Remove molten cakes from oven. Let stand 1 minute. Carefully loosen edges with small knife. Invert cakes onto serving plates. Serve immediately with whipped cream.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Make Ahead: Prepare chocolate batter up to 10 hours ahead of time. Pour into prepared custard cups. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before baking.