Keep flour tortillas on hand so you can prepare quesadillas anytime. Fill with your favorite vegetables and shredded cheese and you will have an appetizer or light meal.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Salt Free Vegetable Seasoning
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Mexican blend cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, onion and zucchini; cook and stir 4 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add mushrooms and Seasoning; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- 2 Place 4 of the tortillas on ungreased baking sheet. Spread 1/4 of the vegetable mixture and cheese evenly on each tortilla. Top with remaining tortillas. Lightly brush with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle lightly with additional Seasoning, if desired.
- 3 Bake 10 minutes or just until cheese is melted. Cut into 3-inch wedges. Serve warm.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner