Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 anchovy fillets, mashed
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® California Style Minced Garlic made from Fresh Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon French's® Chardonnay Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1/2 teaspoon French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) torn Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup croutons
- McCormick® Black Pepper Grinder
- 1 Mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, anchovies, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in small bowl until well blended. Stir in milk. Refrigerate dressing until ready to use.
- 2 To serve, toss lettuce and croutons in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat well. Sprinkle with black peppercorn grinder and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Chicken or Shrimp Caesar Salad: Prepare as directed. Top with grilled chicken or shrimp to serve as a main dish salad.