Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper (or 1/2 of each), cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package McCormick® Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook and stir 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes. Return meat to skillet. Stir in water and Seasoning Mix. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 2 Divide filling among each of 4 flour tortillas on baking sheet. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese. Top each with second tortilla.
- 3 Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with desired toppings.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings, such as salsa, sour cream, guacamole and chopped tomatoes.