This special oatmeal cookie has the wonderful flavor of pralines from pecans, brown sugar and toffee bits.
Ingredients 36 Servings
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 package (8 ounces) toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in oats, toffee bits and pecans.
- 2 Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner