For a fast, filling start to the morning, try these hearty breakfast tacos. Cook eggs with the bold flavor of Perfect Pinch Roasted Garlic and Bell Pepper Seasoning. Add to warm tortilla shells with sausage, avocado and cheese. Yum!
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 4 ounces breakfast sausage, casings removed
- 1 tablespoon perfect pinch roasted garlic bell pepper seasoning
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 Heat medium skillet on medium-high heat. Add sausage and Seasoning; cook and stir until sausage is browned and crumbled. Remove sausage from pan; keep warm. Drain fat from pan.
- 2 Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk. Melt butter in same skillet on medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are firm.
- 3 For each taco, place 1 tortilla on plate. Top with eggs, sausage, cheese and avocado. Sprinkle with additional Seasoning, if desired.