- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 1 pouch Ginger Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 10 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
Plan your meals, build your digital pantry, save recipes, and more!Download Now
HEAT 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork in several batches; stir fry 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil as needed. Drain excess liquid if needed. Return pork to skillet.
STIR in Stir-Fry Sauce. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Add coleslaw mix and green onions; toss to coat well.
SPOON about 1/2 cup pork mixture into center of each tortilla. Fold sides of tortilla over filling and roll up to serve.