Ingredients 4 Servings
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons less sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Orange Ginger Garlic Seasoning from simply asia taste of asia seasonings, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups assorted cut-up vegetables, such as borccoli florets, red bell pepper strips and thinly sliced carrots
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 MIX water, brown sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2 HEAT 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet. Add chicken and remaining 1 tablespoon Seasoning; cook and stir 3 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet.
- 3 HEAT remaining oil in same skillet on medium-high heat. Add vegetables and green onions; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp. Return chicken to pan. Stir sauce mixture. Add to skillet. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thickened.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner