For a quick weeknight meal, try our Ginger Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry. Simply Asia® Lo Mein Noodles are the perfect partner for crisp broccoli and spicy beef to create a dish that’s exciting to the senses … and delicious!
Servings: 5 (1-cup)
- unsalted beef stock
- reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- McCormick® Garlic Powder recommended
- McCormick® Ground Ginger recommended
crushed red pepper
- McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper recommended
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 package (from 14 ounce box) Simply Asia® Chinese Style Lo Mein Noodles
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 MIX stock, soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, ginger and red pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Reserve 1/3 cup of the marinade. Add sliced flank steak and remaining 1/3 cup marinade into large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Test Kitchen Tip: : Place raw flank steak in freezer 30 minutes to make it easier to slice.
- 2 MEANWHILE, cook noodles as directed on package. Drain. Spread noodles on sheet pan. Set aside.
- 3 HEAT 2 tablespoons of the oil in large skillet on high heat. Remove beef from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade in bag. Add beef to skillet; stir fry 3 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Using tongs, remove beef from skillet. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and vegetables; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- 4 MIX reserved marinade and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth Add to skillet; stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Return beef and noodles to skillet. Cook and stir until heated through.